Saturday, March 10, 2012

J&J Hit Cape Town



Special thanks to Aunt Julie and Uncle John for the extra-special visit! It was my first time in my 7 months in South Africa thus far being able to host anyone from home, so I was excited to say the least.

Shout out to NYC!
The day after they arrived we took a day tour of the Cape of Good Hope. It also turned out to be the first day in my entire month-long-relationship with Cape Town that it rained ALL day. Come on, we can't put on a good face for our guests? However, I got over my disappointment in the city long enough to take a few cool pictures.

Sharing a laugh outside Gold

Combined with a badly-needed haircut, a manicure, a stellar dinner at Gold (and watching Uncle John groove with some African tribal dancers) and a lovely day in the wine country, it's safe to say I was pretty spoiled with diversions and with company. So happy I was at least able to see you two for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment